Do you ship to my country?
To be discussed. Depends on customer location. Normaly we ship Worldwide with condition that kittens will be shipped by all the regulations and laws!
To be discussed. Depends on customer location.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Purchaser shall remit the remaining Purchase price to breeder at the latest on the date of delivery of the kitten to the purchaser.
2. The breeder agrees that the kitten will be vaccinated, checked by a veterinarian and dewormed before its delivery to the purchaser.
3. Kitten will be provided to purchaser no earlier than 8 weeks and no later than 12 weeks following its date of birth. Should the kitten perish prior to purchaser’s receipt of kitten, this contract shall be declared null and void.
4. Purchaser shall send breeder regular updates on the kitten’s health, condition and overall behaviour.
5. Under no circumstances will this cat be declawed.
6. Under no circumstances will this cat be sold, given or donated to any person without the prior consent of the breeder, leased or given to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
7. Adequate indoor facilities will be provided and this cat will not be allowed to roam freely outdoors.
8. If this cat is found to be neglected, in ill health or over bred, the Purchaser will surrender said cat to the breeder unconditionally and without any
financial restitution or compensation.
9. The Purchaser further warrants that this kitten/cat: a) Will receive regular annual vaccinations and b) Will be given all necessary veterinary care that may be necessary to maintain its good health.
10. In the event of the Purchaser being unable to maintain the kitten/cat, breeder shall have a right of first refusal, no matter the age of the kitten/cat, to repossess the kitten/cat.
11. It is fully understood and acknowledged between both parties that no long-range guarantee can be offered to the varying conditions in the cat’s new home environment.
12. The purchaser will receive the registration papers from CCA as soon as the breeder receives the confirmation from the neutering operation provided by the purchaser.
How Do I Place An Order?
To reserve a kitten, please describe a kitten you are interested in along with any questions you may have. Kittens are reserved with a $200 non-refundable deposit paid either by personal check, PayPal ( @ ), Email Money Transfer (Interac) or cash. In case we have no available kitten for you at present moment, we may have later. So please email us to add your name to our waiting list. There is no obligation and no deposit required to be on the waiting list.
You can pay by personal check, PayPal ( @ ), Email Money Transfer (Interac) or cash.
Which currency do you use?
US or CANADIAN DOLLARS